Tuesday 9 May 2017

Workshop in Slovenia

Hello Foamiran's People!!!

Foamiran Ireland is not only a shop, we  also organise and run workshops , we are trying to do them regularly in Ireland. I am so happy that my Irish craft-friends love our products and workshops so much and got addicted to this magical foam :))
Today, however, I would like to tell you how honoured I was to be invited to a great event organized by the Trgovine ART. where I got to teach Foamiran flowers to girls in Slovenia. 


It was an amazing experience and I watched with pride as the flowers came to life in the hands of the invited participants of the course. 



It is great pleasure to be able to familiarise/introduce you to and show another product that conquers the world markets. I believe that foamiran is constantly growing among the materials recognized for the work of crafts.


 Look at the beautiful work the girls have done in Slovenia.

You can see in the photos below how using inks on either coloured or white Foamiran can give a variety of effects. 






Here you can see the different look you can get for your flowers by using different stamens or centers. 



 In 2 weeks I'm flying to Madrid where I hope that the Spanish crafters will also love foamiran flowers. If you are interested in organising a workshop in your country please do not hesitate to contact me as I would be very happy to try and facilitate your requests. Foamiran Ireland is open to suggestions and I am willing to fly anywhere to teach about this fantastic new product.

Enjoy and share with us your flowers on www.facebook.com/foamiraireland
Agnieszka



2 comments:

  1. I love using Foamiran and how about a workshop on the Isle of Man, I have already several ladies that now use it after having a go xxxx

    ReplyDelete